Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup – Connect Printer To PC
Here in this blog, you are going to get complete insights on the Canon Pixma mg2522 wireless setup. We have provided you with the complete step-by-step process through which you will easily be able to establish the wireless connection of the printer on a wifi router, MAC, Windows, etc. Therefore, follow the given steps carefully without skipping any step.
How Does Canon Pixma mg2522 wireless setup Works?
Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup through various modes:-
- Establish a wireless setup with wifi router.
- Set up On Windows
- Using USB
1. Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup To Wifi Router
Before connecting the Canon wireless printer to the PC, learn how to connect canon mg2522 printer to wifi router.
In addition, after you connect the printer to the wifi router successfully, connect your PC to the same wifi as well.
- In the first step, turn on both the WiFi router and the printer.
- Next, hit the WiFi button on the printer and continue pressing it until the blue light starts flashing.
- Now, you will have to press the black button to search for your WPS connection.
- After the WPS connection is found, the blue light will become still.
- Simply, connect your Canon printer to the connection and try to print something.
Setting Up Canon Pixma On Windows
If you are a windows user and want to connect your wireless printer to the PC, simply, follow the steps given below.
- Power on your Canon printer, Wifi- Router, and PC.
- Now, using the above procedure, connect your Canon printer to the wifi router.
- After that, you will have to make sure that both the PC and the printer are connected to the same wifi network connection.
- Then, download the printer drivers from the official Canon printer site.
- Furthermore, click on the “Download” button after selecting your printer model.
- Once drivers are downloaded, run the executable downloaded file.
- Complete the driver installation process through on-screen instructions.
- Go to the “Control Panel”.
- Then, click on “Device and printers”.
- Further, click on the “Add Printer” option.
- Choose your printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Finally, the printer name will display under the “Device and Printer” option.
The above procedure will help to set up a wireless connection of the printer on windows.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup On MAC
As Canon Printers are compatible with windows and Mac, you can easily connect the printer to MAC wirelessly.
- After you power on the wifi router and the printer, ensure the printer and the PC are connected to the same wifi connection.
- Next, connect the printer to the wifi using the first in the blog.
- Another important you need to do is install printer drivers from the Canon official site.
- Afterward, go to “System Preferences” on Mac and then, click the “Device & Printer” option.
- Now, click the “+” option to add a new printer to your device.
- Therefore, choose your Canon Printer from the printer list.
- Following this process, the printer will connect to a Mac device.
Connecting Canon Printer To PC Using USB
To connect the printer to your computer system, you must have a USB cable. Once you get the cable, follow the steps to make the connection between the PC and the printer.
- Beforehand, power on your Canon Printer.
- After this, insert one end of the cable into the USB port on the Canon printer and the other end of the cable into the USB port on your computer.
- Access the “Control Panel” and then, click on the “Device & Printer” option.
- Now, click on the “Add a new Printer” option and select your Canon Printer device.
- Choose your printer as default after it is connected to the PC.
- Now, take a print test to check whether the printer is working fine or not.
Here, we have provided you with every possible detail of the Canon Pixma mg2522 wireless setup. However, if we have skipped something that you know or if you want to clear any doubt, feel free to contact canon printer support for help.