Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages – Here It Ends!
Canon Printer Printing Blank pages is a common occurrence with your printer and is backed by several reasons that we will talk about in this blog. Error in your printer of any kind is a matter of delay in work and requires more time than what’s needed. Hence, solving the issue with your printer should be quick with the rightful approach. Here’s a full-resolution guide with the same!
The causes like ink shortage, cartridge vacuum block, and others are found behind your canon printer printing blank error. Well, here’s how you solve it in easy yet effective ways.
What Causes Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages
The list of reasons behind the printer printing black issue is defined here.
- Default in Printer drivers and hardware.
- Cartridge issue: it is not installed properly.
- Low ink level, is a most common reason
- Software issues that create a problem
- Device issue used for printing along with the printer
- Printer driver issue
After finding reasons, it is important to figure out the solution/fixes for the defined issues. To get that, continue reading.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages
To remove the printing blank pages error, follow the given below steps thoroughly.
1. Cleaning through Printer Settings:
- First, launch the ‘Control Panel and then tap the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Tap the right on your printer model and select “Properties.”
- Analyze the “Device Settings” from the printer properties section and press “Preferences”.
- After that, under the “Preference” option, choose the “Print head option.” Further, choose the “Services and Clean Print head” option.
- If needed, perform the same option multiple times given previously to clean the printer head.
- Now, press the “Deep cleaning” and “Nozzle check” options from the “Maintenance” tab.
- Finally, a print test will help determine whether the problem is solved.
2. Reinstall Canon Printer Driver:
Reinstalling the Printer Driver work best for removing the canon printer printing issue:
- Initially, tap the window and open Control Panel. Here, open ‘Programs and Features and search your printer driver.
- Then, tap the right on driver software and press Uninstall.
- Now, restart the system and download the printer driver from IJ start canon.
3. Print head unclogging:
This is a method that is necessary to perform if you are resuming your print job after a long break. Also, cleaning the print head works wonders in solving the issue at this stage.
- First: put your printer off and remove the print head.
- Second: detach the cartridge from the Canon printer.
- Third: clean the printer with a soft cloth.
- Lastly, keep a new ink cartridge and start using the printer
4. Ink level is low:
Generally, printing blank indicates that the shortage of ink level would have been the reason. Hence, it is advisable to analyze the ink level using the printer’s menu button.
5. Update the Printer Drivers:
Keep your printer driver updated as it sometimes causes errors. To update the printer, the given steps will work:
- First: on your keyboard, enter the Windows icon with the letter “R.”
- Then, enter “devmgmt.msc” in the dialog box.
- The downside of ‘print queues’; search your printer
- Click the right on canon printer lists and choose Update Driver from the menu.
- After that, click Update Driver on the menu.
- Then, tap “Search automatically” for driver software.
- Finally, restart the computer.
6. Check the breather tap:
It is necessary action as mostly it creates a vacuum in a cartridge which is why it restricts ink to come out on paper. Hence, should be cured quickly.
Canon printer printing blank pages on Mac
Well, the printer printing blank pages is an issue that a user might come across with windows as well as mac. A lot of users keep asking the fixes for the Canon printer printing blank pages on Mac. Here’s a step guide that might work.
- Just launch ‘System Preferences and then ‘Print & Fax’
- Check the printer list.
- Then, press the Control button and tap the mouse.
- And, tap the “Reset printing system …” popup
Try these steps to come out of errors related to your Canon printer.
If your appearance here was because of Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages, you must have found the solution now. Moreover, the basic things are needed to be set up well. For instance, printhead cleaning, printer driver update, and so on. Feel free to touch my canon printer support experts.